The Baker Hughes Internship has announced that it is open for applications for the 2022 Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme. The internship programme is designed to enable graduates pursuing an OND, Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
We are currently looking for talents that will be nurtured and developed into world class Deep-water Subsea Engineers through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning.
About Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
What you will Gain
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Exposed to various business units to develop your business acumen (finance, commercial, project management etc)
Eligibility: Nigerian Undergraduates
Internship Duration: 6-12 Months
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be enrolled in an Engineering OND, Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Be on target to achieve a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme
Interested applicants are to apply and submit their information online through the official application portal. You can either apply by submitting your Resume or by filling the online application form manually. For more details, visit the official Baker Hughes Internship Page.