The Netherlands’ Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, along with research universities and universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands, contribute to the funding of the Holland Scholarship.
The purpose of this fellowship is to encourage students from outside the EEA to study at a university in the Netherlands for either their undergraduate or graduate degrees. Several research universities and universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands are contributing to this scholarship.
Scholarship provider: Netherlands Government
Degree Category: Bachelor’s Degree
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 1 February 2023
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- The Eligibility criteria for each institution also differ, please check the institution of your choice for more details on the official website.
- The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 for each applicant
Applicants must check for the available courses in the selected institutions and apply for admission into their university of choice as listed by the authority. The list of the institutions can be found on the official page, link below.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.