The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to announce that KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
Organizer: KFUPM, Saudi Arabia
Degree Category: MSc/PhD
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: Jun. 22, 2023
- A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent
- Ph.D. Programs: An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees
- Fully Funded Scholarship
- Copy of identification (National ID – Saudi nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript]
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience
- Degree(s) Certificates
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.