The African Reinsurance Corporation has called for the 2023 African Reinsurance Corporation e-learning Young Insurance Professionals Programme for young Africans.
The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re) welcomes applications from suitable/qualified candidates for the 5th Cohort of the e-learning Young Insurance Professionals Programme between November 30, 2022 to January 15, 2023.
The YIPP is a FREE online training programme, which targets insurance/reinsurance professionals. The programme comprises of fourteen (14) courses, which are carefully selected and well-designed. These courses will build a solid foundation in insurance and reinsurance for participants, a key component for career development in the industry.
Host: African Reinsurance Corporation
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: January 15, 2023
- Participants must be insurance/reinsurance professionals under the age of 35,
- Participants must be working with insurance or reinsurance companies, brokerage firms, supervisory authorities or related organizations.
At the end of the nine (9) month FREE online training, the best ten (10) participants will enjoy the following benefits:
• E-Certificate of Completion issued by Africa Re Group Managing Director/CEO;
• Invitation to a Capstone On-Campus or online where they will be introduced to cutting-edge managerial and leadership skills;
• Sponsorship to attend one of the major insurance / reinsurance events in Africa (AIO, FANAF, OESAI, GAIF, FAIR, etc.).
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit an online application between November 30, 2022 to January 15, 2023 by logging on to http://younginsurancepro.com then Click on “Register” and follow the instructions
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.