Application is now open for the 2023 BUA Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP) for Young Nigerian Graduates
BUA Foods PLC, is a reputable FMCG manufacturing company and is searching for enthusiastic graduates to join her engineering team. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas. To be successful as a graduate engineer trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 24th July 2023.
- Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc / B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering, and Technological fields as seen below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption letter.
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Not more than 2 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.