The annual DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme (DBNETP) is the flagship programme of the Development Bank of Nigeria and is currently in its 5th Cycle. Capacity building is a core mandate of the Development Bank of Nigeria, and so far, the Bank has trained over 2000 MSMEs across Nigeria digitally and physically, leveraging partnerships and the DBN Learning Management System (LMS).
– Ensure MSMEs are well equipped with skills and competencies to defend sound and viable business proposals.
– Improve the Capacity of MSMEs to access available credit.
– Improve the capacity of MSMEs for efficient funds utilization, trade, investments and access to markets.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 17th July 2023
All applicants shortlisted for the onsite training must meet the below minimum eligibility criteria:
- Owner of business must be 18 years and above.
- Business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The business must be based in Nigeria.
- The business must be for profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
- Intensive Business and management training from industry experts
- All businesses will be eligible to pitch their business value proposition and 25 businesses will be selected to receive grant funding of N500,000 each.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.