Chenosis is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for success. The urgency for change has become more heightened amidst increased competitive intensity across all markets in which MTN operates. The Chenosis Graduate Programme must therefore ensure the successful delivery in context of:
• Alignment of the Programme objectives with the overall MTN strategy
• Rapidly changing ICT environment
• The geographic complexity of MTN’s footprint across Africa and the Middle East
• Management of executive and shareholder expectations across all 22 OpCos throughout the transformation
• Management of customer and supplier expectations
• Evolving industry sector constantly presenting new challenges and opportunities to the core businesses
• Participative environment – highly diverse and team-focused
• Rapid advancement of systems and technology
• Constant dynamics and local challenges in the economic, regulatory and legal environments
• Focus on key strategic programs which require cross functional, cross market collaboration and top management visibility
Eligible Country: Nigerians & South Africans
Application Closing Date: 26 Aug 2023
– Minimum 4 Year Academic Degree in BSc. Computer Science/Software engineering or Programming/Electronic and Electrical Engineering and BTech.
– Post-Graduate will be advantageous
– Graduate work experience or internships is a plus.
– Have a good understanding of embedded software and pro.
Skills / Competencies:
– Highly collaborative, inclusive, and agile atmosphere in partnership with multi-functional teams.
– Ability to learn, grow, and evolve
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.