[Apply Now] 2023 NLNG Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerian Graduates
2023 NLNG Graduate Trainee Programme
Application for the 2023 NLNG Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerian Graduates is now open. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of its company.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs)for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
Organization: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG)
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 22nd November 2022.
- A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
– Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems)
– Social & Management Sciences
– Project Management
– Information Management
– Arts & Humanities
– Shipping & Marine Studies
- Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than the year 2017
Applicants should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. All attachments must be only in PDF format:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.