The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022/2023 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective May 8 to June 9, 2023. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit Communities
Degree Category: Undergraduate
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: June 9, 2023
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in NigerianTertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- Academic Support for the Duration of candidates University Programme
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 6 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
How to Apply
Once you have identified the scholarship award category that applies to you, ensure that you read and follow the eligibility and application requirements for each scholarship. You must use the format advertised, and correctly provide all the required information and documentation.
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.