The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its Social Investment programme in Education, which aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Students admitted into Full Time academic studies in the 2021/2022 session, to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme.
Organizer: Shell Petroleum
Degree Category: Undergraduates
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 23rd of August 2023
WHO CAN APPLY?
This merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
– National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
– Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers States
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in 200 Level or possess proof of admission into Undergraduate programme in the 2021/2022 academic session
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International
a. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px)
b. School ID card
c. University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
d. JAMB Result
e. Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.