The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals as well as organisations in the field of Technical and Vocational Education and Training and Higher Education and in other fields related to priority themes in the OKP partner countries.
The scholarships are awarded in a very competitive selection to highly motivated professionals who are in a position to introduce the newly-acquired skills and knowledge into their employing organisation.
Scholarship provider: Dutch Government
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: September 5, 2023
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs available for a selection of:
- short courses (round 1: duration 2 weeks to 12 months; round 2: duraiton 2 weeks to 7 months);
- master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months)
- Full Tuition
- Monthly Stipends
- living and working in an OKP country;
- proficient in English or French;
- working in one of the priority areas for their country;
- can motivate using and transferring their knowledge and experience in their employing organisation after their studies;
- OKP scholarship if you are a national of and working in: Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, and Yemen.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.