The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university. We are looking for motivated and passionate young professionals with excellent academic achievement. This opportunity is open for young graduates who will be working under the Commercial / Technical / Sales |Finance department in Lagos, Nigeria.
TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of TotalEnergies SE; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers
Scholarship provider: TotalEnergies
Degree Category: Training/Job
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Applicants must be less than 26years old
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Accounting / Economics / Finance related disciplines
- Marketing / Business related degree
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.