The Western Union Foundation Fellowship is a venture and leadership accelerator program for entrepreneurs and community leaders from and working with highly marginalized, refugee, and forcibly displaced communities around the globe. This virtual and global program is designed to equip these next-generation entrepreneurs and leaders with the skills and experience to increase access to economic opportunity, build valuable networks and resources, and transform their communities.
Organizer: Western Union
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: August 18th, 2023.
- You are an entrepreneur or community leader from and working with highly marginalized, refugee, and forcibly displaced communities around the globe.
- Applicants from or are working in the following countries will be given priority: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, India, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States
- You are leading an early-stage social impact venture or community initiative with a proven track record of impact, entrepreneurship, and leadership in your community.
- A fully-funded program
- Venture acceleration and Leadership Training
- Community and Network Building
- Mentorship and Collaboration
- $45,000 in seed funding
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.