This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of a skills training program specifically designed for future leaders’ development.
The Programme offers graduates a full-rounded experience of our business, including mentorship, coaching, and on-the-job training, all while earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full-time employee. At the end of the 2 years, you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following the successful completion of your graduate program, there will be opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: Applications will start in June 2024
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, or permanent resident. However, citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Egypt and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.