The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12-month fixed-term contract that provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training program. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, and network with professionals in the field while earning an income.
This programme is our pipeline into the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transitions into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants must have completed at least their undergraduate or equivalent degree by the end of 2024.
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: Applications for the 2025 intake will open in June 2024
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.