The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2023 – TAAP 2023 for Young Nigerian Graduates application is now open for interested candidates.
Afrinvest is a leading capital market holding company with a focus on West Africa and active in five principal areas: investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research.
Our Analyst Programme prepares graduates for a great career in finance. If you want to build a career as a Financial Adviser, Stockbroker, Investment Manager, Trust Manager or Research Analyst, this is your opportunity to join us.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 12 December 2022
- Between 20 – 27 years old.
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Be a recent graduate with zero (0) year post NYSC work experience.
- Be available for the entire 24 months of the programme.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
Health & Group Life Insurance,
- Telephone & Data Allowance,
- Professional Membership Benefits,
- Staff Welfare Allowance.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.