ALX is calling for interested applicants to enroll in the 2022 Virtual Assistant Training Programme. ALX has created an unrivaled opportunity to prepare, launch, and grow careers. Through our best-in-class training and our commitment to lifelong learning, we offer in-demand programmes in digital transformation, business intelligence, and support, and entrepreneurship. ALX is brought to you by the organization that leads African Leadership Academy, African Leadership University, and Anzisha Prize Foundation.
ALX Virtual Assistants Programme
With the changing business landscape, Virtual Assistants are now in the Top 10 most in-demand remote roles. As a Virtual Assistance, you can access powerful global learning opportunities without the barrier of geography and location accessibility. Gain real-world, hands-on experience, mentorship, and development, and gear up to take these learnings forward on your own path to success.
Start Date: 15 August 2022
Programme Duration: 8 weeks at (40-50 hours/week)
Application Deadline: 2 August 2022
Cost: Programme fees waived for 2022
100% online courses: Delivered in our Live Online format which enables real-time interaction with programme mentors and global peers
- Between 18-34 years of age
- Commit to 8 weeks, 40-50 hours/week
- Completed at least 1 year of a Higher Education Qualification or University Degree
Looking for an entry-level opportunity
- Access to a laptop or desktop
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Originally from the African continent
Why You Should Apply for this Programme
The role of virtual assistant opens up a world of opportunities for you, as well as the flexibility to work across a plethora of different industries. A large variety of skills are required of a VA; the more widely recognized competencies in administration, organization, and planning, as well as knowing how to handle data, work with sensitive information, possess digital skills, and strong communication skills.
What You Will Learn
Understanding the requirements and mindsets required for a VA
- Fine-tune essential skills in communication, administration, and data handling
- Develop skills in presentation development and document preparation
- Hands-on, real-world experience to gain confidence and receive feedback
- How to find opportunities, the importance of networking, assessing the need for niche skill sets
How to Apply for ALX Virtual Assistants Programme
- Complete the form below to create your user account for your application. Make sure to complete all the details below correctly, as they will be the details saved for your account.
- Once you submit the form above your account will be created and you should receive an email with the subject line “Start your ALX Virtual Assistant Application” within 10 minutes.
- Click the link in that email to finish your account set up and begin your application.
To apply, click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.