The Grow Your Business programme is offered for FREE as part of a Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) research study and will evaluate the effectiveness of AMI’s programmes while supporting participating businesses to pursue their growth goals.
Instead of talking to entrepreneurs about concepts and theories, AMI introduces practical business and management tools that can be applied to business practices on day one. Participants navigate their learning journey with our learning platform and apps, powerful facilitator-led interactive workshops, and peer-to-peer support.
Eligible Country: Kenyans
Application Closing Date: 31 May, 2023
- The main applicant and participant is the Business Owner, CEO, or Founder of the business
- Business owners can be accompanied by up to 2 employees (key staff or senior managers)
- Years In Business: Business in operation for more than 1 year
- Revenue: Generated between KSH 1 Million – KSH 50 Million in revenue in at least one of the last two financial years
- Employees: The business has a minimum of 2 full-time employees
- Internet Enabled: Smartphone/internet connection to access online tools, courses, and the online community
- Performance-Oriented: Willing to share key performance/financial data (so that you and we can learn about your growth progress).
- Access to world-class business tools, courses,
- Pan-African business networking events
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will have access to AMI’s Finance link, which links them with potential funders based on various factors such as nature of the business, industry and availability of funders.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.