In line with Andersen’s core value of stewardship – to hire the best and the brightest and invest in our people to ensure that legacy – we desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience. Our graduate program offers opportunities for fresh graduates, to create immense value for our clients both locally and internationally. It allows successful candidates to get nurtured, impact their communities, and thrive both physically and professionally. In an immersive, performance-driven, and highly rewarding environment like ours, you will have every tool needed to live your dreams.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 12, Aug 2023
- A minimum of 5 credits in one sitting. Mathematics and English Language are prerequisites.
- Applicant must be a graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper Degree in any discipline. Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcripts (in cases where the class of degree is not stated on the certificate).
- Law graduates must have a minimum of a second-class lower degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- Applicant must be less than 27 years of age at the time of application.
- NYSC Status: Applicants should;
- be currently enrolled in the NYSC program,
- have completed NYSC, and
- show relevant documentation, if he/she has been exempted from the NYSC scheme.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.