The ASMAF Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Students is now open for application. The Award is a Need-based financial aid for which the student and family’s financial situation is a primary factor in determining recipients. Besides the student and family’s financial situation, the awardees must be promising students with superior academic ability.
The scholarship award will be renewed annually for the duration of the course of study if the Awardee maintains and sustains an appropriate academic record, and participates fully in all the programmes offered under the award. An appropriate academic record is deemed to be a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to the conclusion of the academic programme. The Awardee must provide evidence of appropriate academic record certified under the hand of the Registrar of the University or his/her delegated representative and evidence of satisfactory participation in all other programmes offered under the award.
Degree Category: Undergraduate
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 1st Sept., 2023
- Be a female INDIGENT and Nigerian citizen embarking on tertiary level qualifications for the first time.
- Have gained admission to or be enrolled in a full-time accredited undergraduate programme in Medicine, Law, Actuary, Engineering, Accountancy, Architecture or any professional course in any public university in Nigeria.
- Meet the financial need and academic requirements specified in these guidelines.
- Demonstrate commitment to academic and professional excellence and possess strong leadership potentials.
- Financial assistance for a professional course of study at a public Nigerian University covering tuition, board and upkeep for a period of up to 6 years, depending on the course and year of award, and subject to maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- Life skills and leadership development programmes including mentoring, with distinctive personal, academic and professional growth opportunities.
- Access to resources that provide useful information and tools that encourage academic excellence and lifelong learning.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.