The Beyond Limits Fellowship for Founders Programme is an immersive 6-week learning experience designed to assist start-up founders with skill development across several critical domains: leadership, product and marketing, people and culture, funding and finance, operations, and excellence.
Organizer: Beyond Limits
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: 22 September 2023
The programme is designed for C-suite executives of early-stage startups. To be eligible, individuals should:
- Be between the ages of 20-35 (women founders and operators are strongly encouraged to apply).
- Be based in Africa.
- Have not participated in more than two accelerator programmes.
- Be from any industry sector.
- Personalized guidance from experienced entrepreneurs, industry experts, and domain specialists.
- Opportunities to pitch your ideas to investors and access to grant funding (10 million naira).
- Access to a comprehensive curriculum addressing key areas of entrepreneurship specifically designed for early-stage founders.
- Opportunities to tap into investor networks, funding options, co-working spaces, and technical expertise.
- Connections with a diverse community of entrepreneurs, investors, and industry professionals through networking events and workshops.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.