The BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarship For International Students is awarded to students with superior academic records, this scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants admitted to any MSc programme at campus Oslo or campus Bergen.
BI has a generous scholarship programme for master’s studies. However, the competition for scholarships is great. Each year, the number of scholarship applications received from master’s applicants is far greater than the number of scholarships available
Scholarship provider: Norwegian Government
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: March 1, 2023
- Scholarships will cover full tuition fees
- A stipend for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- The stipend is to assist with living expenses but does not cover all expenses (approximately 70%).
- Candidates with superior academic records with international or Norwegian citizenship
- Candidates must have a minimum overall GPA of ‘A’ on the ECTS scale or the equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales to be considered.
- Students in the 3rd year of the Sivøk programme are eligible to apply.
- Open to candidates admitted to a Master of Science degree programmes at campus Oslo or campus Bergen, with the exception of the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
Applicants are to follow the following steps to apply:
- Apply for a scholarship at the same time as you apply for admission.
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one page, outlining why you should receive this scholarship. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, not on financial need.
- Upload it to the section marked ‘Scholarship’ in your online application for admission.
- Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission to a Master of Science programme. The scholarship application will only be considered if a complete application for admission has been submitted and the offer of admission is accepted.
- BI students currently in their 3rd year of the Siviløkonom programme, can apply the spring of their 3rd year by sending a scholarship application letter to [email protected] with the subject line: BI Presidential Scholarship Application
- International applicants who apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship will also be considered for the MSc International Scholarship. A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.