[Apply Now] BOI/LBS Entrepreneurship Development Programme for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
The Bank of Industry in conjunction with the Lagos Business School has announced the application for the 2023 edition of the Business Innovation Accelerator Programme for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs. The target audience includes for-profit entrepreneurs whose businesses are solving problems or transforming society positively. They may include NYSC members, university/polytechnic graduates, prospective BOI customers (minimum qualification: SSCE)
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
The following key criteria will be used in evaluating potential participants:
- Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule
- Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Business Development and management training from top industry experts
- Access to Mentorship and Credit facilities
To be considered eligible to receive a certificate, you will be required to:
• Attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each of course.
• Considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW