As a statutory requirement of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCOME) on the AKX Gas Pipeline and Stations Project, BrentexCPP Limited is organizing a Project-Based Hurnan Capital Development Training for unemployed Nigerian graduates of all Geo-political zones. Thus, BrentexCPP Lid welcomes interested candidates who satisfy the criteria set below to apply for the training.
‘The Nigerian National Petroleurn Company Limited (NNEC) constructing a 40°X 618km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AK) The Segment 2 of the project, covering a distance of 31 866km is being handed by BrentexCPP Limited covering the Engineering, Procurement and Construction works. The AKK Gas Pipeline project is a section of the Trans Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network an integral part of the Nigeria Gas Master Plan.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Applicants must have graduated in the last five years.
- Applicants are required to present a report from a recognized government
- Applicants must have an active Bank account.
- Applicants must have an active and valid identification
- Applicants must have a valid letter of identification from the state and LGA of
- must have access to an active valid email address.
- Academic Qualification
– Masters and Bachelors degree/HND in Engineering and Physical science
– Master’s and Bachelor’s degree/MND in Humanities and Social Science
– National Diploma or equivalent in Engineering and Physical Science
– Secondary School Leaving Certificates (artisan).
- Pipe Fitting
- Pipeline Engineering
- Heath Safety & Environment
- Project Management with Primavera P6
- Business Analysis
- Procurement and Supply Chain management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Technical Writing
- Effective Presentation Sklk
- Pubic Speaking
- Understanding Local Content
- Leadership Summit
- Entrepreneurial Skills Business Analysis,
- Free training on applicant’s selected skill
- Monthly Stipend
- Possibilities of Job Placement
How to Apply
- STEP 1
To create your personal account on the NOGIC JQS system, click on the “Account” button and select “Create an Individual Account”. To create your individual account, dick on the
following link: https://nogicjqs.gov.ng/accounts/sign-up
(Please endeavor 10 enter all required fields in the form. These include your surname, first name, date of birth, emall address, mobile phone number, username, and password)
- STEP 2:
After you successfully fill out the form for portal account creation, click on the sign uo button to initiate portal account creation.
- STEP 3:
Upon Successful account creation, a welcome email will be sent to your mailbox, activate your account and log in using your username (ema) and portal password.
- STEP 4:
Upon Successful Login, Update your Profile across the following:
– Educational Qualification
– Industry Certification
– Job Experience
– Industry Training
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.