Through an internship program, the British Council would like to provide students and recent graduates with an opportunity for experiential learning and to gain practical experience. It is expected that an intern’s practical experience will supplement his or her theoretical education.
During the internship period, the intern is expected to both learn from and contribute to the workplace, providing an opportunity to improve employability skills. As a result of the skills they learn, students and graduates are more employable and successful.
Host: British Council Nigeria
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 31 December 2022
- Only candidates who have graduated in the last 4 years are eligible for these opportunities
- Have strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have an interest in project planning and implementation
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in country of application. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
- The intern will be paid equivalent N130,000 per month
- Health Insurance (HMO) will be provided for interns who are on 6 months or more
- Group Life Insurance will be provided for all interns during throughout the duration of their internship.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.