The Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program. Opportunities are available in the following functions; Finance, Research, Banking and Payment Services, Human Resources, Communications and Legal Services.
The objective of the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program is to develop and prepare young talent to take up employment opportunities that come up in the Kenyan Banking and Financial Sector. The Internship Program also provides participants with an excellent opportunity to gain work-place experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional networks, mentors and contacts.
Host: Central Bank of Kenya
Eligible Country: Kenyans
Application Closing Date: July 24, 2023
- A first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management or Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Kenyan between 21 to 29 years of age;
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation;
- Applicants must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended; and
- Should not have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to work place experience related to their area of study since graduating.
How to Apply Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program 2023
Interested candidates are to submit their online applications by attaching a duly completed program application form, copies of academic certificates, transcripts/documents, and a recommendation/reference letter from your learning institution. Click the Apply Now button below to apply. Visit the official announcement page for more details.