The University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that overseas students make during their education.
Scholarship provider: Danish Government
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 1st Feb 2023
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a non-EU/EEA citizen enrolling in Master’s programme
- Applicant must have complete a first degree education (Bachelors holder)
Applicant must be applying for any of the following programmes:
– MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
– MSc in Engineering – Electronics
- A full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian – must include grades and units/credits for each course
- Course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.