Eclypse are currently recruiting for a full-time Clinic Nurse for a private dialysis clinic located in Havant.
This is a new service for dialysis treatments for patients between Havant and Salisbury.
Within this role as a Registered Nurse you will be required to provide high quality care to patients undergoing dialysis in a unique and rewarding environment.
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: On-going
Roles & Responsibilities
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment whilst providing clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
- Administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments and documenting accordingly
- Assessing patients both pre and post-dialysis and discuss/review any concerns within the team
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
- Providing fantastic care to patients at all times and continually working to improve the quality of service provided
- Salary of £27,000 (UP TO £32,500 FOR RENAL NURSES) + £3k welcome bonus & allowances for unsociable hours
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) AND increasing with service, life assurance, pension
- Visa sponsorship AND training to become a renal specialist.
- Full training will be provided – at least 12 weeks
- We can offer visa sponsorship as long as Nurses are currently living/ working in the UK
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.