The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) launches the immersion internship program for young graduates in ECOWAS institutions. The program is open to young graduates from the ECOWAS Member States, aged 32 years or less. The program positions are defined with ECOWAS Departments and reception structures before each Program, which allows the candidate to apply according to the need expressed by these structures. 100 internship positions are expressed for the year 2024 according to the attached list
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: August 31st, 2023
The Immersion Program for young graduates in ECOWAS institutions lasts one year over a period of 12 months maximum (Non-renewable). The Program is carried out in the Departments, Agencies, Permanent Representatives and Institutions of ECOWAS, or any other place duly designated by ECOWAS
- Young graduates from ECOWAS Member States, not more than 32 years of age.
- Be a citizen of an ECOWAS Member States
- Hold a Certificate, at the Bachelor (BSc), Master, PhD or equivalent certificate
- Fully Funded
- a Curriculum vitae (pdf);
- a copy of a national identity card or passport (ID) (pdf or jpeg);
- a copy of the academic certificates or its equivalent
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.