In collaboration with the multinational integrated energy business Eni, St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully financed degree in 2023/24.
For Eni, Africa represents the past, present, and future. Africa is the continent that Eni first encountered as a pioneer and the one that continues to influence Eni’s experiences today as a partner of nations with which Eni has built strong partnerships while acknowledging and respecting the diversity of African communities and cultures.
These scholarships will increase the diversity and intellectual quality of the College immensely and enable St Antony’s to accept up to three of the top African students regardless of financial situation. This is a component of an effort being jointly undertaken by Eni and St Antony’s College to strengthen and invest in African leadership.
Scholarship provider: ENI Africa
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: 1st March 2023
- The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville)
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need.
- Applicants must apply for admission to one of the eligible 1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- 100% of fees, and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the appropriate January course deadline (check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the final date for applications (1st March 2023). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form which is available at the bottom of this page The deadline for submission of the form is 5pm, UK time, on 1st March 2023.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.