[Apply Now] ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2023 for Young Nigerian Graduate Engineers
Exxon Mobil Corporation is one of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, an industry leader in the petroleum and petrochemical business and operates in virtually every region of the world.
We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Major Project) department. This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization. You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
Organizer: Exxon Mobil
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not stated
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with an Engineering degree in any one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Data analysis/management skills
- Effective presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.