[Apply Now] FCMB Flexxtern Internship Program for Young Nigerian Graduates
FCMB Flexxtern Internship Program
Applications are now open for the 2023 FCMB Flexxtern Internship Program for Young Nigerian Graduates.
About the Program
FCMB Flexxtern is an internship program that gives young Nigerian graduates aged 18-30 years the opportunity to gain paid work experience in diverse areas of business.
#FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria.
The goals are:
– To empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentorship network through our partner organizations.
– To improve the lives of young individuals by supporting dreams and aspirations.
Host: First City Monument Bank,
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
- 3-month Paid Internship for 30 winners
- FREE 1-day Career training session for 30 winners, with Certificates of Participation.
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must be between the age of 18-30years
To apply follow the following steps:
- Upload a 45-second video to Youtube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on apply now button, fill the registration form and include the link to your Youtube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.