The Federal Government of Nigeria has announced the 2023 edition of the Federal Government Scholarship Programme for Undergraduate Students (NCE, ND, HND, and BSc).
Organizer: Nigerian Government
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 20th March, 2023
Important Information about the Scholarship
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
The course of Study to be Considered:
– Science and Technology
– Medicine and Para-medicals
– Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
– Entrepreneural Studies,
– Environmental Sciences
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative
- Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- CGPA results.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the completed Form.
d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.