The FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub Programme 2023 for Young Nigerians is a Federal Government programme through the Office of the Vice President and a partnership with WEMA bank that will empower 1 million youths across the country with digital and related skills. This is In line with the administration’s commitment to providing more digital jobs for young Nigerians.
The focus is on promoting entrepreneurship, skills development and the integration of young employees in the workforce, particularly getting one million youths employed in the digital economy and upskilling SMEs who can directly add value to the country’s economy.
The strategic objectives of the programme include:
- To empower young entrepreneurs by providing them with tailored financial products, training, and support to enable them to build sustainable businesses that will support the growth of Nigeria’s economy.
- supporting tech-savvy youths with a keen interest in digital innovations and aspiring to drive technological advancements, by providing them with financial solutions, training, and access to strategic partnerships; and empowering young employees to become an integral part of the workforce in Nigeria especially those deployed through the NYSC.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: On-going
- Software engineering
- Product management
- Business analysis
- Cloud computing
- Product design
- Entrepreneurship training
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- Applicants must be able to read and write
- Intensive training in cutting-edge digital skills
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Grants for SMEs and Techprenuers
How to Apply for FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Hub Programme 2023
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.