[Apply Now] First Bank Nig Plc 2023 Service Executive Conversion Programme for Young Nigerian Graduates
The First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), one of Nigeria’s largest financial services institutions has called for applications for its 2023 Service Executive Conversion Programme for Young Nigerian Graduates.
Organization: FirstBank of Nigeria
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not stated
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Candidate Attributed
Candidates must have:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.