The First Bank Nigeria has called for applications for season 3 edition of the FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) 2023 for Young Nigeria Graduates.
As part of management’s efforts to consciously integrate leadership into the Bank’s culture, as well as build a pipeline of next generation of leaders who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of first choice, the Board recently approved the implementation of FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP).
Designed as a 24-month fast-track comprehensive developmental programme, this initiative is targeted at young, dynamic, self-motivated and highly driven individuals who possess acute thinking skills, financial and methodical skills, as well as the distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information and data to aid decision making.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 17th July 2023
- Not more than 30 years old
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services sector or global consulting firm
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division in any discipline from a recognized University
- In addition to the above, candidates must have a post-graduate degree (minimum Master’s degree) from a reputable university; OR
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA, CFA
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.