This is a skill empowerment programme by the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy in partnership with a number of institutions (including Microsoft) to enable Nigerian students to acquire cutting-edge digital skills. This component of the Digital Skills Nigeria program allows you to get Microsoft Industry certification by accessing fully paid examination vouchers.
It comprises building foundational and advance skills across the following categories:
- Administrative Professionals: Develop essential skills needed for administrative roles, including communication, writing, time management, and must-have software skills.
- Project Manager: Discover how to manage projects effectively with scheduling, budgeting, and communication, and explore PM tools in Microsoft 365, etc.
- Business Analyst: Explore foundational business analysis concepts and understand key processes. Practice using software tools for common business analysis tasks.
- Systems Administrator: Learn about this multifaceted role — from managing on-site, cloud, physical, and virtual implementations, as well as storage security.
- Data Analyst: Explore foundational concepts used in data analysis and practice using software tools for data analytics and data visualization.
- Software Development: Understand the core concepts and structure of programming languages and learn how they’re applied.
There are selected advanced Certification Exams you can also write for FREE which are listed below:
- Security Administrator (MS-500)
- Azure Data Scientist (DP-100)
- Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500)
- Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400)
- Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300)
- This opportunity is only available for Nigerian residents as it is a partnership with the Nigerian Government.
- Free Course and Certification Voucher
STEP 1: Get started by registering for your course of choice and complete your learning.
STEP 2: Take your course mock exam and score above 60% on or before the 27th of the month. A Qualified candidates list will be compiled monthly and you will be contacted via email to notify you of your status.
Vouchers will be distributed to qualified candidates on or before the following dates:
-30th March 2023
– 31st July 2023
– 30th November 2023
This program will stop giving out vouchers by November 2023
STEP 3: Participate in the Proctor exam preparatory class
STEP 4: Use your voucher and take your certification exam.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.