FrieslandCampina WAMCO offers you a challenging and rewarding experience, great career opportunities, and a fun place to work. We believe this is the way to learn the most and unleash your nature.
As a member of the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is pivotal to us. You will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not stated
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper/Upper Credit
- Must have completed (NYSC compulsory for Nigeria)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- The ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.