Through this partnership, GirlLEAD is offering a 1-year premium access to all courses, skill proficiency assessments, guided and self-paced projects, and data science competitions all on the Datacamp platform. There are a myriad of tracks to choose from including: R Programming, Python Programming, SQL, Spreadsheets, Business Analytics, Data Analysis, Data Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, and more…
This is a one-year virtual boot-camp for girls and young women of African descent to acquire beginner to advanced data skills. For participants who have some experience working with data, this is also an opportunity to take part in projects and competitions on the Datacamp platform so that you can build your portfolio, gain hands-on experience and confidently take on data science job interviews.
Organizer: GirlLEAD Foundation
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: 12th July, 2022.
Available Career Paths
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Quantitative Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Machine Learning
- Python Programmer
- R Programmer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Must be a Women of African origin aged 16-40 years
- Must have Laptop, Internet Access and Data
- Must be available to take the program
- Project based learning – You will solve practical problems and build projects for your portfolio.
- Full access to Datacamps courses, including unguided projects and competitions.
- Career services including job readiness course and CV revamp.
- Globally recogized certifications and access to Datacamp’s network of global students and faculty.
- Integration into the GirlLEAD fellowship network for life-long learning, networking and mentorship opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.