The GHC fellowship is an exciting opportunity to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization, but it’s also much more than that. It’s a year that will catalyze your personal and professional growth as a leader, placing you within a global and diverse network of bright, young, and committed health equity champions. It is – we hope – the beginning of the rest of your career working towards equitable health systems.
GHC recruits and selects highly qualified applicants with diverse skill sets and backgrounds to be placed in high-impact organizations for a 13-month fellowship. During their fellowship year, fellows make significant contributions to their placement organizations and the communities they serve. They also engage in robust leadership training and integrate into GHC’s global network. The fellowship starts at our Training Institute in July 2023.
Scholarship provider: Global Health Corps
Degree Category: Training
Eligible Country: Sub-Sahara Africans
Application Closing Date: January 11, 2023
In addition to the intensive leadership development and professional growth that the fellowship offers, the Global Health Corps fellowship includes:
- Living stipend
- Professional development funds
- Completion award
- Health Insurance
- Travel costs covered to and from GHC training and retreats
- Visa/Work permit
- Be 30 years of age or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Burundi, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.