Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is designed to bring the best of Google’s expertise, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups up to Series A stage, based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology.
Women Founders aims to help women startup founders address challenges that are unique to their experience, including fundraising, hiring and building products. The program structure is the same with access to the best of Google, content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders, and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
The program includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
A three-month virtual accelerator program for high-potential Seed to Series A startups based in Africa.
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: Feb 20th. 2023
- Google for Startups Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
- Women-founded technology startups up to Series A-stage are eligible for the program
- Equity-free support: Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring: Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training: Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support: Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits: Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access: Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts: Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership: Partnership on advanced technology project
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.