The Halogen Group, in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, has announced the Cyber Security Training Programme for Nigerian Youths. This is a programme of the Ministry in collaboration with Halogen Group which has carefully been developed to benefit as many young persons as possible. The training is aimed at engaging the youth on Cyber Security capabilities to enable mitigate risks of Cyber-attacks, alongside a range of certification programmes in Cyber Security that may offer job placements both locally and internationally for participants.
Host: Halogen Group, in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Duration: 3 days (15 hours)
Mode of Learning: Online
Application Closing Date: 12th August, 2022
- Competition: There are also prizes of N1m, N650,000, N350 000 for winners of the cyber security competition.
- Training Certification
- Internship and job placement for Nigerian Youth.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must be able to read and write in english language
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection device
How to Apply the Halogen Group Cyber Security Training Programme for Nigerian Youths
Interested applicants are to apply for this training on the official application portal before the closing date. Click the Apply Now button below to apply. Visit the official announcement page for more details.