The demand for Data Scientists continues to grow as companies are becoming more data-driven. This is why Ingressive For Good continues to partner with DataCamp Donates to provide African Youths free access to Data Science Education. Over 10,000 licenses will be provided for you to learn and get certificates.
The training will take place online on the DataCamp platform. The course is available to you on the platform already. You can see your preferred career track and learning modules. It is self-paced, so there is no schedule. You get to determine your schedule. However, the training ends in 5 months.
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: 21 May 2023
Available Skill Tracks
There are a myriad of tracks to choose from. You can learn one of the following:
- Data Science with R
- Data Science with Python
- Data Analysis with R
- Data Analysis with Python
- Data Analysis with SQL
- Data Engineer
- You must be a female applicant
- You do not need to have backgroud in coding. The course is designed for those with little or no knowledge about data.
- Access to Laptop and stong internet connection will be a great advantage
- You must be able to read and write
- You just need to be willing to learn.
- You would get a professional certificate when you write your exams and complete successfully.
- DataCamp Certification is an official recognition that you’ve achieved the required skill level as either a Data Scientist or Data Analyst.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.