Ingressive for Good, in collaboration with Seamfix – NextGen, has joined forces to offer this scholarship exclusively to 100 African youths. This opportunity is for young African youths who have passion for tech and are willing to learn new tech skills. The training will last for 2 months and a couple of days depending on your chosen path.
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: June 9, 2023
Available Skill Path
The scholarship comprises of three comprehensive digital course paths. You can learn one of the following:
- Product Design
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
- You do not need to have a background in coding. The course is designed for those with little or no knowledge about data.
- Access to a Laptop and strong internet connection will be a great advantage
- You must be able to read and write
- You just need to be willing to learn.
- You would get a professional certificate when you write your exams and complete them successfully.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.