The IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) seeks to inspire and support young women to pursue a career in the nuclear field. To that end, the MSCFP provides scholarships to selected students studying towards a Master’s degree in nuclear related subjects as well as internship opportunities facilitated by IAEA.
The programme supports young women studying in nuclear related fields relevant to the IAEA’s work to advance the safe, secure and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology such as nuclear engineering, nuclear physics and chemistry, nuclear medicine, isotopic techniques, radiation biology, nuclear safety, nuclear security, non-proliferation and nuclear law.
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
- Female candidates;
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in Master’s programme in a nuclear related field.
- Preference will be given to applicants with above average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
- The students are awarded up to €20,000 for tuition costs and
- Up to €20,000 for living costs for the Master’s programme.
The documents required in addition to completed online application form are:
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official acceptance/admission letter from university into the Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related field of study and duration of the programme
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of tuition costs
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.