The International Breweries Foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc, (a proud part of the AB InBev Group) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental, and sustainable projects. Kickstart is an initiative of the Foundation and focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs. The programme supports youth-owned businesses through the provision of training, access to capital (grants) and mentoring.
Organizer: International Breweries Plc
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: July 24th, 2023
- Age: 18 years to 35 years.
- Communication: English language (read, write, and speak).
- Location: Reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria
- Business Areas:
1. Agriculture (Rice Farming, Maize Farming, Sorghum Farming, )
2. Circular Packaging
3. Retailing (Retail of International Breweries Products)
4. Renewable Energy
- Businesses must be within 0 to 3 years.
- Intensive Business Management training
- Access to Grants and Business Capital
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.