Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Organizer: International Breweries
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
Roles and Responsibility
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.