Applications are now open for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Young Nigerians. It is a merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities within Nigeria.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a renowned Nigerian firm that provides comprehensive services that include the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of industry and building projects. These services are offered for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN). In terms of a trusted and high-quality partner, Julius Berger has a solid track record.
The corporation is rewarding deserving female engineering students at public institutions across Nigeria with scholarships as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and to fulfill its commitment to driving development and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria.
Scholarship provider: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Degree Category: Undergraduate
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: December 5, 2022.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in Faculty of Engineering
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.