The KOICA Scholarship Program(SP) is designed to train key leaders in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their home countries. KOICA is offering a 24 master’s proqrpms and 2 doctorate programs in 2023.
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), established in 1991, is a governmental agency dedicated to providing Korea’s ODA programs. KOICA aims to promote amicable, cooperative relationship and mutual exchanges with developing countries by rendering support for their socio-economic development.
To this end, KOICA has been engaging in a wide range of schemes including the project and DEEP, Fellowship Program, World Friends Korea, Humanitarian assistance & Disaster Relief, Public-Private Partnership, Multilateral Cooperation and the Global Disease Eradication Fund.
Scholarship provider: Korean Government
Degree Category: Masters & PhD
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 20th March 2023
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- KOICA Master’s Degrees
– Citizen of a partner country. officially recommended by the country’s government
– Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
– Public official or publicly-affiliated worker
– Those meeting the university’s selection criteria
- KOICA Doctoral Degrees
– Those meeting the above selection criteria for a master’s degree
– A master’s degree holder of KOICA’s Scholarship Programs
- Tuition Monthly allowance.
- Air fare
- Settlement allowarce.
- Scholarship Competition grants.
- insurarance ard extræurrtular ætivities
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.