An undergraduate internship at KPMG is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation. We offer programme placements in tax, audit and advisory. The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria sinc e 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and intern ational organisations within the Nigerian business community
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 03 March 2023
- Aged 24 years or below
- Enrolled in a recognized university
- A minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from the University
- A letter of recommendation from course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.